Blue Skye Wellness is pleased to be able to offer classes and workshops covering various aspects of the practice of aromatherapy.
- An Introduction to Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Safe Practices for the Use of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils: Balms and Butters
- Essential Oils: Special Populations
- Essential Oils: Emotional Support
- Essential Oils: In the Home
- Essential Oils as Pest Deterrents
- Essential Oil Play Day
- Full Day Essential Oil Workshop
Classes and Workshops can be geared towards the specific needs and interests of small groups, clubs, libraries, community organizations, schools and health care facilities. Contact us to discuss scheduling and fees
Presenters: Kay Judge CA and Erin Judge
Aromatic essential oils are an effective deterrent for pests and insects. Join us to learn how essential oils can be used in simple formulas to repel mosquitos, ticks and other biting insects. Essential oils can also be used to keep ants, flies, mice and spiders at bay. Participants will make a bug repellent spray and a bug bite soother to take home.
The presenters are not essential oil distributors and this is not a sales event. Kay Judge is a Clinical Aromatherapist, certified through Heart of Herbs Herbal School. Join us to learn how to make bug repellents without using toxic chemicals.
To register call the COA (413) 743-8333
A materials fee of $25.00 will be collected.
Saturday June 23rd 9:30am-4:00pm
Fare-Thee-Well Wholeness Center, Huntington