Blue Skye Wellness is pleased to be able to offer classes and workshops covering various aspects of the practice of aromatherapy.
- An Introduction to Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Safe Practices for the Use of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils: Balms and Butters
- Essential Oils: Special Populations
- Essential Oils: Emotional Support
- Essential Oils: In the Home
- Essential Oils as Pest Deterrents
- Essential Oil Play Day
- Full Day Essential Oil Workshop
Classes and Workshops can be geared towards the specific needs and interests of small groups, clubs, libraries, community organizations, schools and health care facilities. Contact us to discuss scheduling and fees
An Introduction to Aromatherapy: The Basics
This class is designed to provide a basic understanding of what the use of essential oils is all about. Topics to be covered include defining essential oils, explanation of how they are derived, discussion of their beneficial properties and an outline of safe use practices. Participants will have the opportunity to create a room spray from commonly used essential oils. This class will be held on Wednesday December 4th at 6 pm at the Williamsburg council on Aging . Please call Kay at (413) 242-4069 or send an email to email@example.com to reserve your spot.
A materials fee of $25.00 will be collected at the class.
We hope to see you there!